Learn the basics of reggae guitar! Containing over 40 guitar diagrams, Reggae Guitar explores the rhythms & chordal progressions that are signature to reggae music, mon!
Three Levels of Skanking :
1) Easier = Partial Chord Patterns
* Containing Over Ten Guitar Patterns, Each Containing Guitar Tab, Recommended Pick Strokes, and Audio
2) Medium = Full Barre Chord Patterns
* Containing Over Ten Reggae Pattern, Each Containing Guitar Tab, Recommended Pick Strokes, and Audio
3) Harder = Diatonic Practice Progressions / Etudes
* Containing Over A Dozen Common Standard Progressions & Chordal Etudes For Practice & Play Along (Featuring Guitar Playback with Drums)
C minor Partial & Full Barre Tracks Are Recorded at BPM = 76 ( Standin' Up Tempo)
G Major Partial & Full Barre Tracks Are Recorded at BPM = 70 ( 'Kinky Tempo)
All Practice Etudes Vary Between 63 - 90 BPM, For Easy to Walking Tempos
Learn the basics of reggae guitar, share with others, and enjoy!